Here you go 100+ things that even the iPhone 5s can't do, that Android can thedroideffect.com/100-things-iphone-5s-still-cant-do-android-can/
Here you have 30 of them
1. App integration with Operating System
2. Can’t set default apps
3. No NFC capabilities
4. Google Now (with card notifcations)
5. True HD resolution
7. Dual User
8. Replaceable keyboards (Swype, etc)
9. Photosphere (panorama) – without the use of a third party app
10. USB host – USB OTG
A. Transfer media to and from an external SD card
B. Watch streaming video or listen to streaming audio from external SD.
C. Control a Dslr without root.
11. Use a bluetooth mouse
12. Floating window apps for desktop like multitasking
13. Switchable launchers
14. Apps that allow gesture based control
16. Data usage monitor. App usage, Set warning and maximum
17. Battery usage monitor. What apps are using up power
18. Many system monitors like wakelock
19. VPN Proxy for privacy bypassing country restrictions (Tunnelbear)
20. security apps like Cerberus and . Anti-theft, discreetly take a picture of the thief, see what they’re up to (Cerberus) like prey on mac.
21. Launcher shortcuts for apps e.g. evernote, not just bookmark shortcuts
22. Turn the phone into a server: phone to become a DLNA, DNS, Email, FTP, IRC, Proxy, SMB, SMS, SSH, Web, WebDAV, XMPP server (Servers Ultimate)
23. Android can run on many other devices: USB stick computers, laptops (HP, Asus, Acer), cameras, TV set top, google glass, smartwatch, consoles, televisions
24. Run Ubuntu
25. Run various emulators
26. Run system maintenance tools like cache cleaner, Automatically cleanup all app related files once an app is uninstalled (CCleaner)
27. Change profiles based on situation and location
28. Change desktop based on situation.
29. Rhe ability to backup apps and restore them in case you upgraded to a faulty version
30. Bluetooth transfer to and from different devices not just from android devices.
Just a few off the top of my head...